All the things you need to know about the festival formerly known as The Vegan Beer & Food Festival.
+ What should I know about the event?
- Gates open at 12pm for VIP ticket holders, 2pm for GA
- Last pour is at 7:00pm. Doors close at 8:00pm
- Rain or Shine (preferably shine)
- Everyone subject to search upon entry
- Don't forget your ID
- VIP tickets will not be available at the door
- Bring an empty water bottle to be refilled at the festival.
- Food is not included with passes
- The festival is all ages
- 12 and under free, ages 13+ need a ticket to enter
- Child ticket holders will require an adult with them to enter VIP.
- There are ATMs on site. Bringing cash is recommended. Not all vendors are cash only.
- Print-at-Home tickets will be sent about TWO (2) weeks before the show to the email address used to purchase tickets.
- If you ordered tickets and have not received them via email (check your spam!), login to the ticket page and they will be there. If you are still having issues, call festival ticketing at (855) 295-9889
- If you’re looking to attend as press, reach out to email@example.com
Location: Rose Bowl – Gate A Box Office
1001 Rose Bowl Dr., Pasadena, CA 91103
Hours: Sat, June 22: 11:00am – 7:00pm
IMPORTANT: Ticket prices are subject to increase during show weekend. Tickets will be available for purchase online and at the box office (only credit card accepted) while supplies last.
-If you are picking up passes from will call or purchasing passes in person, you must come to the box office by Gate A before attempting to visit the festival grounds.
-You will be turned away if you arrive at the festival grounds without your ticket(s).
-A valid photo ID, order number and the credit card used to purchase your passes are required at the time you pick up your passes. Only the original purchaser can pick up the order. No alternate name changes or pick-ups allowed.
+ How do I get there?
- The festival is located at Brookside at the Rose Bowl (West Drive & Seco St.). You will enter in Lot F and have the golf course to enjoy.
- Parking is $10 and entrance is in Lot F at The Rose Bowl
- We highly encourage public transportation, ride share, or bicycles.
- Go Metro! Take the Gold Line to Memorial Station and get bus Route 51 that runs between Memorial Park Station and the Rose Bowl
- Check below for more details on alternative transportation options.
+ What can I bring?
- NO Ins & Outs
- NO Smoking (ex: cigarettes, cigars, e-cigarettes and vapes)
- NO Coolers
- NO Instruments (especially drums!)
- NO Knives / Weapons etc.
- NO Fireworks / Explosives
- NO Outside Food & Beverages
- NO Bota Bags
- NO Growlers
- NO Personal glassware
- NO Refunds / Cancellations
- NO Pets (Service animals ok)
- NO Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
- YES Empty water bottles
- YES to Tupperware
- YES Backpacks (small - school size OK)
- YES Blankets and lawn chairs!
- YES Hats
- YES Sun Block
- YES Cell Phones
- YES Sunglasses
- YES Dancing Shoes
- YES Fanny Packs
- YES Digital Cameras
- YES Film Cameras
- YES GoPros
- YES Games